Monday, August 4, 2014

Show Us What You Bought



I'm linking up with my friends at Blog Hoppin' to show off my TpT sale goodies!  I am SO excited to begin my school year with the resources I bought today!  Check them out:

1.  Science Blasters by my ultimate teaching FAVE--Kim Adsit!  She has the BEST packets, and if you haven't ever seen her present in person, you MUST make the time!  I just love her.  Anyway, this unit is absolutely what I have been looking for to conduct science with my littles.  It includes 20 clear, easy experiments--each with printables for student response.  I might just do one of these our first day.


2.  Editable Substitute Handbook by Amy Groesbeck!  I just discovered Amy's store this summer, and I am LOVING it!  I also purchased her schedule cards and math bin labels.  CUTE stuff.  I'm excited about this sub handbook, because I like to be prepared when I'm out unexpectedly.  This will keep me super organized and ready for anything.  I also love that it's just adorable looking. 


3.  Numbers to 120 by Anna Brantley!  I am all about the math this year.  I have a fancy new math wall, and I'm about to organize my games, and just go math crazy.  I love that this unit gives so much practice with numbers--but is interactive, differentiated, and common core aligned.  We use Investigations for math in our district, but I like to supplement my games with great resources like this!  


4.  RTI Progress Monitoring and Close Reading by Jen Jones!  These packets are AMAZING.  I am in awe of how detailed these are, and how easy they will be to implement.  I plan on using the RTI passages with my strugglers, and the close reads with my advanced readers--SO excited.  Jen is reading and literacy genius.  



Still one more day to get these great resources on SALE!  I will probably go back for clip art tomorrow.  Because I only have a few hundred clip art packs.  But I NEED more.  
I know you understand. ;)



2 comments:

The Jungle Spot said...

I love the substitute handbook that your purchased! I had not seen that item before!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any photos of your new math wall?

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...